AB HSC card on Micro 1500, never used

mach1x

I program with very basic operations, more like a shift register type seqeuntial format by just latching rungs etc. as program progresses. I never really used any higher level programming and now have to use a HSC card with a MicoLogix 1500. Can someone give me the basics of how to set up this card using a rotary encoder that has approx. 2400 pulses per rotation. It would be appreciated, or if I could be directed to some previous examples of how it is done. Thanks.
KC.:confused:

Similar Topics

So I have to encoders with A,B and Z pulse 360 encoder wired up to A0+, B0+ and Z0+ and the - pulses wired to common 24vdc. I can see the inputs...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have finally got some spare time to start back messing around with my test bench and I thought I would add an encoder to my ML...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how going? Could you give me a hand on my small project? One part of the project is that we want to use a shaft encoder (part number...
Replies
Views
I am trying to settup the rate and I do not understand it and it is not working , coming into channel 0 I get 120 PPR and trying to read the rate...
Replies
Views
I have three 1756-HSC Cards monitoring three encoders counting a chain. I have two that count up and one that counts down. I look, and sure enough...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom