AB MLX1100 to Redlion G306K Setup help

peh

I'm having problems getting a MLX1100 to work with a Redlion G306K through Ethernet. All I want to do is put a pushbutton on the screen addressed B3:0/9 that is in my AB program.

The MLX IP is 192.168.0.7
The Redlion G3 IP is 192.168.0.21
All going through a e-net switch.
I can download to the G3 with the usb cable
I am online with the plc. I can ping the HMI and see it also. I can't get them to work together. The green light on the front of the HMI is a slow on and off at the top led indicator lights.

I have attached the crimson 2.0 file.

Thanks for any suggestions.

In the 'data' tab of var1, try changing the 'mapping' to B003:0000 (but leave the 'bit number' as 9).

I get confused with this as well. The HMI reads the register as a word, so you have to point it to the starting bit. Maybe someone can explain this better?... :confused:

🍻

-Eric

That worked great!!!!! Thanks for the fast reply and awesome response. I have been racking my brain for days. Now the green communications light went solid green also. Such a small thing that caused tremendous frustration. Thanks again!!