AB Panelview Plus dwg's or dxf's

93lt1

Has anyone been able to find any of the Panelview + drawings? The other day I found and downloaded a PV+ 1000 touch screen, and now I can't find any...

Specifically I need a 400 and a 600 touch screen.

Thanks

If you go to www.ab.com, on the Left hand side under publications, you will find in the list "Product Drawings" if AB has released the drawings it will be there, just follow allong and put the part # in where requested

http://www.ab.com/e-tools/index.shtml

An interesting side note is that with the product documentation AB displays the retail price of the stuff there too. Although no where else on site do they show the price.

Thanks...That was one of the first things I tried. I think the other day I found the PV+ 1000 in the Knowledgebase, but now I can't find that same drawing.

Before it is suggested, I have the "eCADworks thing" and it doesn't seem to include any of the Panelviews.

Here it is...

I've also noticed that some of the AB drawings are here today, gone tomorrow.

I have it, the PV1000+ drawing,I used it a month ago or so in a few projects. The drawing is actually pretty good too. Here is the .DXF in zip form. If for some reason this does not work, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'd be happy to e-mail it to you.

I see you're from Iowa....We have used an integrator from Iowa quite a bit, the company is called ASC, have you ever heard of them?

Greg

You bet

Glad to see something I posed a couple of years ago is still helping others...If you're drawing to scale, make sure to check the scaling on the PV drawings....if I remember correctly there was something odd about the scaling or dimensioning of them from AB in the drawing.

Greg

And it helped me again this morning, thanks. The AB website directed me to a third-party site that only had CAD data for the 600 an 700 series.