ab plc5 hex to float

stefd

I'm getting values from a Crompton Switchboard Integra in the HEX form and I need to convert it to IEEE 754. I've been succesful in a way to do so but it takes a lot of rungs and maybe I'm doing it the long way. Is anyone of you have had such an experience with this type of conversion??/

stefd

I can't help you with your question as I don't know AB plc's (only Siemens).

But you will get plenty of answers if you repost your question and post your logic that you have written into the 'LIVE PLC question and answers' forum. There are many regulars here who I am sure will be able to assist you, that is if there is a shorter way of acheiving the conversion.

Paul