AB PowerMonitor1000 Not Reading Low Voltages

mattzene

Hey,

I have a PowerMonitor1000 I'm using for voltage control. The problem is it doesn't seem to read voltage until it gets to about 200V. According to the manual, it seems that it should be able to read much lower. It says under voltage sense inputs nominal/range is 600V/26...691V. Just wondering if anyone has worked with one of these and if so had the same issue.

Edit: I also noticed that the voltage reading on the PowerMonitor is roughly 40V higher than my DMM shows (meter is calibrated). All settings in the PowerMonitor look correct, I'm not sure if these just suck/don't meet specs or if something else is wrong here.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows whether it is possible to communicate between a Micro820 w/ a 2080-SERIALISOL and a PowerMonitor1000 via Modbus...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Trying to setup a message read via Ethernet. I have the path setup as 1, 1, 2, 192.168.66.10 I get an error code 1, ext err 315. I am beating...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom