AB / Rockwell CCW - HMI Data Array Tags

SB66

I'm using the latest Rockwell CCW to program a Micro 850 and Panelview PV800 - 2711R HMI.

I'm having difficulties getting the Panelview HMI tags to communicate with the values in 2 (or more) dimensional data arrays.

The tag import button fills them in as [1].[1] but this doesn't work nor changing them manually to [1][1]

Has anyone else had any success with this.

thanks
SB

After a lot of trial and error it appears the Panelview looks for a more conventional [1,1].

Similar Topics

How does the list indicator works? How do I change state? I have given it a write tag (N12:70). I want the possibility to change between the...
Replies
Views
I just purchased and installed the latest CCW Developer edition. I am troubleshooting MSG_CIPSYMBOLIC function between two Micro830's via...
Replies
Views
Today i looked at downloading Connected Components Workshop and can see Version 13 and also Version 20 but nothing in between. anyone used...
Replies
Views
well after years of using a lot or AB / Rockwell software i have finally got a job to use Connected Components workbench. i have down loaded and...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble installing Connected Components Workbench software. I have downloaded the software from Rockwell download center but it does...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom