Rockwell CCW Version 13 then jumps to Version 20 ?

EICS

Today i looked at downloading Connected Components Workshop and can see Version 13 and also Version 20 but nothing in between.

anyone used version 20 ? is it a complete overhaul, wondering why it jumps from V13 to V20?

well.... They made the splash screen different, and even added on more See-thru background components on the splash screen, so it makes it even harder to recognize if you're having an issue with drivers or not. lol

Similar Topics

I just purchased and installed the latest CCW Developer edition. I am troubleshooting MSG_CIPSYMBOLIC function between two Micro830's via...
Replies
Views
well after years of using a lot or AB / Rockwell software i have finally got a job to use Connected Components workbench. i have down loaded and...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble installing Connected Components Workbench software. I have downloaded the software from Rockwell download center but it does...
Replies
Views
I'm using the latest Rockwell CCW to program a Micro 850 and Panelview PV800 - 2711R HMI. I'm having difficulties getting the Panelview HMI tags...
Replies
Views
FYI All, got this email from Rockwell today: Dear System Developer: Rockwell Automation is releasing Product Notice 2019-01-002 - Microsoft...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom