AB SLC 150 Timer controlled Outputs

will give that a try 1st i did a sequencer being 902 and moved output 112 to output 115 thus only using block 2 outputs not sure if i need 701 and 702 the 800 book seems to indicate a need

I will take a look at your post #16 file, however I haven't used sequencers with this software so I might not be much help there.
On another note, it would help if you labeled the contact instructions. Here's how you do it.
Example: Press F1 NO, then type the address, say for example 901, then, before pressing Enter, type START BUTTN, then press Enter.

Tried the edits you suggested with coal1 No dice same as before jsut hangs up doing only one stepso simple a project so many issues. open to suggestions using RTF since i wanted to have them on for a programmed time
I tried My sequencer program which should have worked I started a New post SLC 150 Sequncer time duration and posted that program over on that thread

113 Smoke Dinner
116 Lights Dinner
I have the same problems with my dinner - smoked and too light!

(Maybe your mean Smoke and Lights in the Dining Car or Diner Car?)
(Just a little humor to lighten the mood.)(y)

Last edited:
Bingo Done Forgot about my Hold on the MCR 1 & 2 added latch and reset
works as sequecned final version attached
Used a Sequncer with some of the Timers Done
thank you for youre help

Glad you got it working. I'm sorry I couldn't help with the sequencer. I know how sequencers work, just never used them with the PCIS software. I learned how this software handles them by reading and watching your development of this program. Thanks.