ABB 97 series upload problem

fpap

Hello, I am having problems when trying to upload the program from an ABB 07KT97 PLC via serial communication. I can connect to PLC and read some information from it, like version and other misc data. When I try to upload the program from PLC to notebook I get these two error messages:

1) "Sourcecode could not be read!"
2) "Online service last executet was faulty!"

Note: the word "executet" is spelled wrong on the original error message.

I am using AC1131 software.

Any help will very appreciated!

Greetings

Similar Topics

I got an issue regarding an ABB Commander 1900 chart recorder..the recorder is connected in series with a controller, a 24 volt DC supply and a...
Replies
Views
We are looking at a project to run 14 mixers with VFD's (simple,low profile, start, stop, speed contol). We are looking at the ACS55 line of VFD's...
Replies
Views
This is as basic as it gets, but has anyone have any experience with the 90 series ABB PLC's which is there "brick" model? They use AC1131...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom