ABB CS31 Series PLC

swhite65

This is as basic as it gets, but has anyone have any experience with the 90 series ABB PLC's which is there "brick" model? They use AC1131 software. I was working with a KT96 model (24 in, 16 out) and could never get online. Made all the serial setting checks on both PC and PLC, tried both cables supplied, etc.. Had no problem communicating with the ABB CX553 HMI with same cable, pc and so forth. Anyone know of a setup issue, trick, or anything strange about just getting online with one of these? Could not upload, download, or anything. Just kept getting "error code #0, logging out)which the help section says that error code 0 is not an error! Thanks for any info.

Similar Topics

Dear All, I have build and HVAC control system for a big shoping mall, based on ABBs AC500 and using the CS31 bus. The air handling units (AHUs)...
Replies
Views
Hello, One of our customers has several machines equiped with ABB CS31 plcs. We have KT92 and KT93 types. I have tried to upload the program...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can assist me with current issue I am experiencing with an ABB drive. Problem I’m experiencing is a ABB drive supply a large...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom