ABB ACH550 EthernetIP to AB PLC

Hi.
I have done this. (ML1100 to ABB drive on ethernet) Have to go to a job now. Tonight I will post the code for this that will work.
Alan

Thanks That would be helpful.

My customer would be happy. They are looking at adding more features to their HMI systems. If I can get this to work, I will have to replicate it on 9 other motors on the cooling system.

Also, heres a tutorial provided to me by Bearings and Drives on setting up and establishing ethernet communications. The procedure should be near the same since yo are using a RETA module.

I have to make some modifications to the code before I post it. I have to weed out an erratic drive problem with the communication. As soon as I get it working correctly tomorrow it will be up. If anyone is curious, since I am using a SLC 5/05 PLC I am using EEM Ethernet Explicit Messaging. I will post a few pics of how I have EEM setup as well.