ABB advant software.

Iman

Hey guys,
I'm quite new to ABB. I have Application Builder 4.0/0 from Advant OCS. I want to estimate the size of my logic in KByte. Is it possible with this software package(It is possible in Siemens but I don't know in ABB)and also any way to estimate the cycle time of the program in that software?
Thanks,

Similar Topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO UPLOAD PROGRAM FROM ABB Advant controller-31 8/6R. As per me for ABB plc program sourcecode not gets upload.code is availiable...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for some support from experts here. Is it possible to use iba data logger with ABB AC450 ? If yes , how to proceed ?
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can assist me with current issue I am experiencing with an ABB drive. Problem I’m experiencing is a ABB drive supply a large...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom