ABB IRC5 robot as Profibusslave to Siemens S7

Plc_User

Does anyone has experience in using an ABB IRC5 as profibusslave (DSQC667)of an S7 controller?
I am able let the communication work, but the strange thing is that I cannot use the system function sfc14- sfc15 : read an write consistently from the slave.
It works if I use the perhiral bytes directly, but not with sfc14-15, do I need to do something special in the gsd?

Similar Topics

Very general question here. Are there any general function blocks/Add on profiles for ABB IRC5 when connected over EIP? If not, why not? I've...
Replies
Views
I have a Schneider Electric PLC (M421) & an ABB IRC5 robot controller. I'm starting this thread to see if there is anyone that can advise me on an...
Replies
Views
Dear I`m looking for a GSD file from a ABB IRC5 Robot M2004 on Profibus for my hardware configuration in step7? I hope somebody can help me...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience with ABB IRC5 controllers with the Flex Pendant? I have some basic questions about jogging this unit. I am quite...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to connect a IRC5 ABB robot control that has the fieldbus ethernet/ip interface to a micrologix 1500 thats using a net eni modual. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom