abb veritron dc drive

geoker

HEY SIR HOW ARE YOU HOPE YOU ARE FINE?
please i need the datasheet
or terminal diagram for the following drive.thank you very much ABB GNT2018001R0003 Veritron 75A DC Drive ABB
EditContact.gif
BEST REGARDS,

abb veritron drive

yes i'm sure. well the drive has been manufactured in 1988 so before you started selling abb. and it was also when brown and boverie before the fusion to become abb so i appreciate if you have some contacts to see some old manuals and scaning them.i contacted abb but i had no reply until now.so its depressing.thank you again for your reply hope you can try to see something for me :) best regards

The only practical conclusion is to discard the old drive and replace it with something more modern. 22 years on a drive is about two normal lifespans. I doubt that any components are available anymore, much less the documentation.

Sorry, but I think that is the unfortunate truth.

thank you guys i appreciate your help.well i guess without a manual i'm have no solution that to put one new.but its very hard to change the logic of the machine

thank you for the datasheet but it isn't the one.well i only have the indenet number gnt 2 018001r0003.But i think the type is :abb veritron drive aad 1401

hope this will help.thank you

Help for ABB Veritron PAD/PSD Drive

Sir,
May I request you to help me to get the ABB Veritron PAD/PSD Drive manual
( 3ADT218083R0614 ) and if posible to provide GSD file for Profibus Interface Module for this drive ( BX5402 - 3ADT220026R0001 )
I will be very much thankful to you for your support

velumanoj ----------