about RSlogix Architect

angi

hi guys

i just started to use RSlogix Architect software, creat a project, added controller and I/Os into layout, and then commit it to creat a .ACD file. my question is why there is only a controller in the .ACD file and the I/O modules did not show up in the I/O configuration.
anybody could show me some good advantages of this software?

thanks

Similar Topics

I've been in communication with our Rockwell distributor regarding which software package is going to be best suited for me (RSLogix pro edition...
Replies
Views
Has anyone been able to obtain any other Allen-Bradley products .jpeg files than the ones included within the RSLogix Architect install package...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to read a barcode scanner input using a cognex dataman 280 barcode reader, store it another string, the compare with another...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom