AC 800M Addressing

brupper1

We had an AC 800M stand alone controller fail. We have a spare, and we are trying to set it up on the bench. We can connect with the serial cable and upgrade the firmware prior to using IP Config. However, after firmware upgrade, when we reset, the red LED comes on and flashes, and we can not get it to connect for the IP config. Has anyone else experienced this? Normally we have no issues flashing the firmware and then addressing.

Similar Topics

I have a PLC type PM856 from ABB with some I/O modules and I get an error from the Digital Inputs model type DI801. The unit status shows error...
Replies
Views
Hello! First post here! Trying to commission a Danfoss FC302 frequency converter (with option A MCA121 EthernetIP-card) connected to ABB AC800M...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Need help, is it possible to communicate altivar71 vfd to AC800M plc?
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, We use a Siemens Softnet IE Lean(OPC Server) to communicate with a Siemens PLC. Now we have to change the PLC. Now we use a...
Replies
Views
Dear, I am looking at ac800m from abb and I need to know how many combined hardwired I/o and profibus node I can use at the same time. From the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom