Altivar71 to AC800M abb plc

Yes and depends.
ATV71 has Modbus RTU, standardly implemented, and has lot of additional optional communication cards. AC800M has many options for communication also. You need to know, what you have.
ATV71 requires state machine, so you will need little bit of programming, not just simple ON/OFF commands.

thanks, i just want to get the the value of current,speed and torque from vfd to plc.
should i need to use gateway for this? ac800m supports also modbus rtu.

Similar Topics

Hello Guys! I just want to ask if it is possible to control VFD Altivar 71 using PLC(LMC078) Schneider via Ethernet Communication. I have...
Replies
Views
I am working on converting from a seimens micromaster 440 communicating by profibus to a Schneider Electric altivar 71 communicating over...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm still new to the RX3i Processor and I'm struggling a bit. I have to control an Altivar71 VFD Via Modbus TCP. The RX3i processor...
Replies
Views
I have a PLC type PM856 from ABB with some I/O modules and I get an error from the Digital Inputs model type DI801. The unit status shows error...
Replies
Views
Hello! First post here! Trying to commission a Danfoss FC302 frequency converter (with option A MCA121 EthernetIP-card) connected to ABB AC800M...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom