Access System Registers in Cscape IEC

pbenoit

Does anyone know how to access the system registers (i.e. First Scan bit) in IEC editor version of Cscape 9.3? The system registers were pre-configured in the Ladder Logic only version of Cscape, but its not obvious or detailed in the help files on how to access these same registers in the IEC version.

Thanks.

Never mind, just figured out you have to define your own variable in the IEC version and use the proper system register in the Tag Field. Also you have to pay attention to the number of leading zeros. For example %S001 is not auto-corrected to %S01 for you.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Newbie question for an EXOR Jmobile javascript problem. I want to access at least one of the system values, but I am stumped on which javascript...
Replies
Views
Hi, I desperately need to access a General Electric (aka "GE") wind turbine inverter control board (in a wind turbine) via the "GE control...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using a Versamax PLC with Proficy Machine Edition 5.90. I have successfully downloaded a logic in the controller without any errors and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Here is my situation: I have recently built my largest system to date. The plant that it is installed in is on the other side of...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a secure way to gain remote access to a SCADA system. Right now the system is completely stand alone with no Internet access. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom