Accessing "DH+ global data" using DHRIO

ettikudiappan

Hi

I have a DH+ network with SLC500s on it. During a recent project, I have to add a Controllogix on to the network using DHRIO card. I need to pass some critical data to the Controllogix from the SLC500 via the DH+ Global Data file.
Is it possible for a Controllogix processor to access the DH+ Global data without sending messages?

Regards

Etti

Similar Topics

Hi All, I'm working with 12 or so global objects I created, that are temperature displays (basic vertical gauge). Each has several parameters...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
For the past few day, I have had problems accessing the Rockwell Knowledgebase. When I try to access it (and I do have a TechConnect Support...
Replies
Views
Hi, Small issue i've really been beating myself up over today. I've been working with Panelview panels for years. Currently working on an older...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I have the following setup: CPU-313C (6ES7313-5BF03-0AB0 V2.6) + CP343-1 (6GK7343-1EX30-0XE0 V2.0) communicating with Siemens PC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom