accumulating error after brake on - simotion;

Hey guys, we have a big trouble with our drives;

In our application we have often to disable the drive and hold it on brake; The problem is after some time, the position of drive is wrong; How can we deal with it?

By 'position of drive is wrong', do you mean you're getting a system error/alarm or do you mean your motor/application is simply in an unsuitable position?

Perhaps disable or widen the position tolerance error while the brake is enabled.

Ensure your brake is installed correctly and functioning as expected (motor shouldn't move).

Also understand that holding a load in position with electronic motor braking on a servo only is something that is very difficult to do error free, unless the motor is significantly over sized compared to the load torque requirements. Generally if it must hold for a long time without error, you stop it electronically and set a mechanical brake. At least I do, but most of the time, long term holds are for safety reasons, and electronic braking is never acceptable for safety holding.