Acopos 1022 problem

dolhoemti

Hello people.
I have one robot in a engel machine wich has acopos drivers.

One drive, x axis, it seems to me its restarting constanly the two leds yellow in card 120 blinks and drive restart.
In machine lcd says warning ios,,101,16 and other error starting of regulator failed firmware or data mpd doesn't load.

Can anyone help me with this?
I unconnect the motor and encoder and the problem continues so i think there is a drive error.

Many thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, i'm having trouble with a B&R Acopos 1022. When i put the main voltage 3phase 405volts on , the red led is on and stays on. The driver...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to test Acopos multi using Automation Studio. Ready LED is green blinking, how can i know what error of Acopos on Automation...
Replies
Views
Hello all, i am new to the servo drive and this brand also. i installed the automation studio v4.12. i have to configure drive with plc B and R...
Replies
Views
hi goodday to all, i have acopos 1320 as below title my acopos not driven a servo motor,. please help me,.
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anybody have experience with ACOPOS drives? One of the machines at my plant uses B&R system with three ACOPOS 1016 drives. All three...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom