Adding Bluetooth pressure transducers to cnc machines

It looks like those Vektek sensors should do the job (as long as they actually work as advertised).

The presser sensors are connected(cable) to the transmitter(on the machine head somewhere).

The transmitter is passively powered through wireless from the receiver, which is wired back to the master control unit for power and machine interlocks.

https://www.vektek.com/Members/PartsLists/Documents/en-us/PL/PL3305.pdf

Yes I read the manual today and it looks like it should work. I contacted Vektek with some questions and included some video of our process.

Since one transmitter can connect to 4 sensors and one master control unit can connect to two receivers I'm thinking we can use one master control unit per machine. That would work out perfect.

Yes I read the manual today and it looks like it should work. I contacted Vektek with some questions and included some video of our process.

Since one transmitter can connect to 4 sensors and one master control unit can connect to two receivers I'm thinking we can use one master control unit per machine. That would work out perfect.

Awesome!

Call up the rep, have him look at the application. He may or may not be able to gaurantee no signal loss but they were really pushing this system about a year ago so you may be able to work out a deal with them for publicity in the market. Not to many pressurized pallet transfer machines around anymore. So it seems geared just for your application. Needing to monitor holding pressure on A tombstone pallet type machine that is not plumbed with rotary unions to a main/centralized hydraulic unit.
Worth a shot.

I have no longterm feedback for this particular system.