Addon Instruction Problem

It's hard to help much more without seeing the program active live. I hope you get it. It will be something overlooked though. The AOIs including internal timers (which I have used) tend to work ok otherwise.

Controllogix analog output not reaching 20mA-FAT in few days, pls help

Hello,

Please my system FAT is scheduled for this week (in few days).
Please i need some help on how to get acccurate values current (4-20mA) at the analog output terminal of controllogix analog output module 1756-OF8H. I need to use PID block later but want to be sure the output module will give me accurate current value from 4-20mA as expected by forcing in the tag monitor window online.

Here is what i have done to date

Slot 0-L61 processor
Slot 1-ENBT ethernet module
Slot 2-IF16H analog input module
Slot 3-OF8H analog output module

Configuration tab of OF8H has
high signal=20mA
low signal =4mA

high engineering=100
low engineering=0
output range=4-20mA

HART check box not checked.

Any time i go online and enter a 100 in the Local:3:O.Ch0Data field in the controller tag monitor window, it gives me 4ma and if i enter 0 it gives me 0.8mA.

It seems to be holding 4mA as highest value. I tried same on all channels with same result.

Please help, its driving me crazy!

Ya, I'm not sure what the problem is either. And now, I have found another AOI that is having an issue as well that is similar (internal variable (just an OTE not a TON as in the other issue) not functioning correctly). Frustrating b/c %99 of the AOI works just fine. I even broke out the rung and put everything on separate rungs. The TON still won't time. And a OTL won't work latch.