AdvancedHMI what version of Visual studio is stable

Holmux

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All

I have been switching between 2017 and 2019, all depending on which one i found more stable, at the moment I use 2019

I was just interested in knowing what version has the best track record here on the list and maybe I can safe some of those light night hours :)

When 2019 first came out, it had its share of issues, but I rarely see problems now. I do keep up with all the latest updates. I am currently on version 16.8

Similar Topics

Hi All, I'm attempting to implement the driver controls from AdvancedHMI in a .net compact framework PDA. I've been in contact with Archie and we...
Replies
Views
I would like to temporarily install AdvancedHMI on the same computer as FactoryTalk View SE. I am waiting for another contractor to finish the FTV...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just wanna ask if anyone has used an M221 controller and successfully connected to AdvancedHMI
Replies
Views
MessageDisplayByValue question is there a way to embed a tag value in the messages of the MessageDisplayByValue function ??? Similar to what is...
Replies
Views
I tried to use AdvancedHMI as a Modubius Client and it does poll the data from a Modbus server. But I am unable to use AdvancedHMI as a server...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom