advice on new job about Robot programing

Joe,
I was a PLC programmer for years and have learned how to program Fanuc robots just from being around them. Take the step, it will make for an exciting career.

As mentioned robot programming is pretty easy to pick up for PLC programmers. Sometimes getting the EOAT to do what you want can be a challenge as in assembling or welding parts at high speed to get your cycle time. You can do some amazing things with robots.

Nice posting, It is really helpful to me.
Your post is very interesting and I teach something new over here. Nice information.
My heartiest thanks for sharing.

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I am going to be at a job fair tomorrow trying to recruit some maintenance technicians. I am probably going to be busy talking...
Replies
Views
I am not sure why this is requested, but it was asked. Currently I have one PLC , with one output to a relay, turning on a field equipment (just...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Hi everyone id like to start by saying im not a PLC programmer so my technical terminology is limited. i would like advice on what software is...
Replies
Views
Connected Components Help Hi there everyone, I’m recently new to the PLC world and was hoping somebody might steer me in the right...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom