Alarm Acknowledge Button

If you purchased recently, then I'm guessing you are using Factory Talk Activation, rather then the Master disks. Now, I don't know how you are configured, but I generally put all my needed software and activations on my server computer, and do deveopment remotely, but I'm lazy.

On the FTV SE Server, you must have the activation for:
RSViewStudio.Server (Some number of screens) Authorization name: RSVSESRV.100 (for a 100 Screen server).

Usually, on the same computer, but not always you need the activation for Linx Enterprise:
RSLE10.RUN

And, I usually have one client on the server box, so I've got:
RSView Studio.R/W Client RSVSECLI.RW
--------------------------------
My studio activation is on my normal laptop:
RSViewS Studio RSV.STUDIO
--------------------------------

For master disk activation, they will show up in the License Reset Utility... For FT Activation, they will show in the activation tool.

RSLinx Enterprise