Alarm History with GT1275 using GTDesigner3

Cornato

I'm using a GT1275 HMI with GTDesigner3 and am trying to add some Alarm Logging capabilities. I've made an alarm page and have it working correctly, but the problem is once the display is full it stops showing current alarms. Is there a way to have it only show the 20 most recent alarms? Make it where the newest alarm deletes the oldest alarm? Or at least make it where I can scroll down to see the latest alarm?

I've attached some screenshots of the current alarm page and settings. I tried the "clear oldest history..." button but I can't set a specified target value. That may not be the right way either so IDK.

Thanks.

Screenshot 2023-08-08 104009.png Screenshot 2023-08-08 104022.png Screenshot 2023-08-08 104038.png Screenshot 2023-08-08 104055.png

There are a number of things Under alarm history options set the History trigger i.e. a bit you can use this to clear alarms that are not active
Under Alarm history tick the box marked Clear the oldes alarms when above the alarms go above the configured number
And in alarm history display sort by newest so they go to the top if you configure say 100 alarm locations although it cannot display that many it will show the latest & they will still be in history.
It's been a few years since doing it in earnest so a bit flaky myself.

If you use one of the templates in the library (Template screens\Advanced alarm & configure that with the advanced alarm dialog on the tree with say 100 alarms then you have a standard scrollable alarm display

Alarm.png