Allen Bradely PLC 2/30 communication on DH+

zand

In order to establish communication with A-B PLC 2/30 and be able to read /write data from/to this PLC using OPC server we have established a DH+ network using a 1785-KA3 Module on PLC side and a DLPCIe card on PC side. As OPC server we used RSLinx to read/write data from/to PLC. To achieve this goal we also needed to introduce a communication zone to PLC by adding some rungs (I can send snapshots of rungs on Programming Terminal). After adding these rungs and restarting the PLC, using RSLinx on PC side, the PLC node has been successfully and automatically detected by the software (RSLinx) but the problem is that when we try browsing any data on the PLC using any OPC client (like OPC Quick Client,…) we are not able to see any data available about any block or bit of PLC. Does anyone know how to achieve this goal?