Allen-Bradley 6200 for PLC5/250

sigmadelta

Does anyone have the installation files only (not the license) for the Allen-Bradley 6200 software for the PLC 5/250 (also known as Pyramid Integrator)?

The executable file is AB5250.exe in DOS.

This is not to be confused with the regular 6200 software for the rest of the PLC5 family. (AB5.exe).

I only need the installation files - not the license.

I know it's a long-shot...

Does anyone have the installation files only (not the license) for the Allen-Bradley 6200 software for the PLC 5/250 (also known as Pyramid Integrator)?

The executable file is AB5250.exe in DOS.

This is not to be confused with the regular 6200 software for the rest of the PLC5 family. (AB5.exe).

I only need the installation files - not the license.

I know it's a long-shot...

They are available from rockwell still. Just drum up a virtual help chat and ask for the DOS software. you can't search yourself, they have to give you a direct link.

They are available from rockwell still. Just drum up a virtual help chat and ask for the DOS software. you can't search yourself, they have to give you a direct link.

Well, that didn't yield a result. I was told to contact a Rockwell distributor. They can't possibly know more about the software than Rockwell themselves!

Can anyone blow the dust off their floppies and copy them?