Allen-bradley ATA 32Mb flash memory card

davidtanwei

Hi,

Recently, i purchased one memory card for my back-up purposes.
With this new card, i got no problem backup my program on PV600 touchscreen/PV900touchscreen. I havent backup for my PV1000touchscreen yet untill i found this website. The reason is that i cant found the PV config.

Nevertheless, having search and read through. I will tried to reboot the PV1000 and take note of the bottom right square box. Press and never let go untill the config box came out. I will tried
that somewhere in the next 6hours time.

My main question is when i went to backup my PV550. I press the left and right arrow keys. It is able to bring me into the config box. However, once i slot in my memory card. It says unformatted card. I read one similar case where they conclude its not compatible. Will it work or wonth a try if i:

a) formatted the card. Assume no fault occurs and it does allow me to format. I can then backup pv550 first and then follow by the other toychscreen.???????

b) Since i already got the backup program on my desktop. I just burn the file into the card. Hopefully, it can then be able to read.???????

regards
david