Allen Bradley CCW High Speed Counter Accumulation Reset

psycho1o1

Hello guys,
I have created a program where I count the high speed inputs of a flowmeter and create pulses per second to check the flowrate. Next I want to reset the HSC accumulator in the code. I tried moving 0 to HSCAPP1.Accumulator but it doesn't work. Do you have any insights?
Screenshot-1.png

Screenshot-2.png

I want to reset the counter to zero before I start pumping water. Then after I start the water pump and the water volume reaches a specific amount based on count I will stop the pump. If I get the difference between 2 counts I will eventually reach overflow and count will reset to zero. Since I am only resetting the count before starting the pump the issue you mentioned will not affect my process. Thank you very much for the insight.