Allen Bradley ControlLogix 5000 PLC problem

Paul the .ACD should be a ST02.ACd not ST01.

I just got dropped into a nice big project that has to be done yesterday so got to run.

I can a passport and fly out faster than the a couple of weeks I would guess. No really try to like Ken said you probably lost the program. I recommened you get some software and training to support this yourself.

DC Input card - "OK" glows green steadily. But blinks red after a while.
When I read your discription you said the line above...you should check the fuze on the input card. Pull that card out and check the fuze.

When I opened the .acd file, it says the controller is rev 12.6 and gave me two option for opening it with my version 16. So I think you're going to need at least RSLogix 5000 version 12 to open the file and communicate with the PLC.

I could not run the RSLogix 5000 (version 8.52) that I downloaded from Rockwell website. It let me download that without a serial number, but after installing it is asking for the serial nonetheless. So, I'm requesting a local technician who has the licensed "service edition" to do the download. The OEM has already sent the ACD file, as I have said earlier.

@OkiePC, thanks for pointing out that version 8.52 won't possibly work with the program at hand. I see that the file has a revision history portion at the beginning. That shows it was originally created using RSLogix 5000 version 6! And the latest revision was done in version 12.06. I could not even run the RSLogix software. We are ordering this, and will get within a week.

@Mercedez2005, Yes, I'll check the fuse, and replace the whole output card also. We have spares for that. Thanks for suggesting.

@JeffKiper, I would have loved to invite you in this project, if I knew that you'd be interested. Congrats for getting the bigger project you mentioned. Cheers. And thanks much for giving time here.