Allen-Bradley Kinetix 350 Cables to Servo Motor.

If I were to get the threaded motor connection cable and create my own D15-pin end how would I do this? From what I can tell, the documentation of the pinouts vary for the motor feedback. The TS+ and TS- pins show up on the motor pinout, but only TS on the kinetix pinout. Do you need the S1, S2, and S3 signals (Single-ended 5V Hall effect commutation) that are present on the kinetix 350 pinout? Those aren't present on the motor.

More pictures included here: https://imgur.com/a/suGpYB0

Ended up using 2090-CFBM7DD-CEAA09 for the feedback cable that I had sitting around, and some alligator clips for the power until the distributor opens.

any ideas

did you ever get it to work?
I am trying to find a way to run my fallen Bradley servo just like a stepper do you haw any ideas on that

Hello, I currently have an Allen-Bradley Kinetix 350 servo drive, 2097-V33PR5-LM and servo motor, MPL-A230P-VJ72AA. What are the correct AB power and motor feedback cables to connect these together?

Pictures included here: Allen-Bradley Kinetix 350 Cables to Servo Motor..

Thanks.
you can use below cables for power and feedback attached CAT no for your reference
MP-Series 7m Feedback Cable :- 2090-CFBM7DF-CDAF07
MP-Series 7m Servo Power Cable :- 2090-CPWM7DF-16AA07