Allen Bradley SLC 5/02 CPU

CWDwood

Im in need of some help. I recently had the power supply go bad on my input output cards. I replaced the power supply and now the CPU is flasing CPU fault. I have a Allen Bradley SLC 5/02 CPU. The machine was off for some time and I believe I have lost my software. I do not have the allen Bradley software to reprogram it. I was wondering if there is anyone in the Lexington KY area who might be able to help? Thanks

do you have a copy of the program on disk and do you know if it is the current program?
if this is not the correct program due to modifications, someone will have to make the program mods for you.

I am on call 24/7 for the next 1-2 months due to a major project install.
maybe someone else can be of better service.

james

Im in need of some help.

Brent,

I just got your email (in the spam) yes we can reload the program for you... but I would take Jeff up on his offer since he is local and you could use a good contact for the future, not sure why I did not recommended when you called but I have been working with Jeff for about 10 years now and he is a trusted contact forsure !

Best of luck
Mark