Allen Bradley support in Melbourne, Australia.

Elcan

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,
My company needs some help with an Allen Bradley Micrologix 1200 in Melbourne Australia. It would be a few days during May.
Anybody local interested? Anybody can give a good reference of a local technician/company?

Thank you!

I could be local after a plane ride.

Flanders Electric has some guys down that way I can't promise where at.

If you contact NHP Electrical Engineering in Melbourne they should be able to help you with some programmers/SIs. AB have given over to distributors only in Ozz now - NHP is one of them.
61 3 9429 2999

Jeff, Bob, Mark, Mark,
Thank you very much for your contact info. I already e-mailed them.

Dua,
I have your e-mail, thank you.

Emilio

Similar Topics

So I summit 2 questions in TechConnect. I receiving a response from a lovely Gentlemen, that I assume is based in India, and he either has very...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! My first post, so any advice appreciated! I am working with a setup involving about 6 AB CompactLogix 5000 PLCs and 5 Wonderware HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends. I am just learning ladder programming for Micrologix 1400 and after a deep search I could not a block to calculate RPM through...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Our company needs PLC local help with the start-up of a plant near Cairo, Egypt. The PLC is an Allen Bradley CompactLogix. This job would...
Replies
Views
What kind of option or costs are involved to get support years after your original expired? Do they have a short time support contract or just a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom