allen bradley to siemens

Yeah that's the problem with raising old posts, did not look at originasl post date ;)

and that's why I'm just ****posting instead of having substantive discussion :p

Liu Kang?

i was always partial to sub zero. The idea of freezing one's opponents in place seemed so cool

edit: pun not intended but no way i'm changing it now

Dude your so right you can take a Siemens programmer to Allen Bradley but you cannot take a Allen Bradley Programmer to Siemens!!

I think it's just languages used to program, and I'm sure it's different nowadays.

In school I learned ladder like most in the US, but you start working in siemens and find out that their ladder is STL, which isn't a visual symbol-based language, its text based.

For an AB ladder-centric guy, this is a big leap into what was probably unfamiliar territory. Nowadays maybe not so much, because of ST, and arduinos and rpi's increasing people's exposure to higher level languages.

P.S. Jesus, didn't notice this was super old :D

Last edited:
i was always partial to sub zero. The idea of freezing one's opponents in place seemed so cool

Subzero was the original character for me and my cousin, who spent countless afternoons playing with me was Scorpion. But once the bicycle kick got introduced with Liu Kang, that was it for me.