Allen Bradley Wall Clock

YoungWint

Hi all

Have used the GSV to get the PLC date information. This give date, month time etc. Is there any way of getting the day of the week from the processor??

Thanks

Look in the samples folder that is installed with RSLogix5000 and you will find a DOW example.

HTH

In Logix5000 under the help menu click the Vendor Samples menu option. A PDF file will open. Type <Ctrl-F> and enter "Week" in the search window. It will take you right to a program that shows you how to to it.

If you have a support contract you can go to the Knowledgebase and download an AOI that will do it for you. Look for Tech note number 54858

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a need to send some PLC message's from one PLC, controllogix on one network (PLC A - 172.18.239.22) to a PLC 5 on DH+ via a DH+/Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here. I am trying to find good places to sell some surplus items that I have that isnt through ebay. Does anyone have any sources...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom