Allen Bradlley 1756-ENBT communication error

Hello all,

After long time i have one question:teacher: regarding 1756-ENBT.

we have 1756-A4 rack in which 3 slot we have 1756-ENBT module.

This module is communicate with FLEX I/O's & HMI through ethernet switch STRATIX 6000.

we have make ladder logic for module fault i.e. we read data from bakplane of the slot using GET SYSTEM VALUE instruction.we have tested it & working fine.

But we don't have redundancy ENET module so i am worry about WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF MY ENET IS BRAKDOWN????:eek: Basically i am searching (R & D)how can i programme it more better so i can genrate trip if link is breakdown......

your guidance is highly appriciate.....

Similar Topics

i have a problem in the drive 30 kw used with motor 4 pole (1770 rpm ) , and the motor used to run load with pulley ratio 2.3 so the load speed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i am new to this site and having a good expirience in ab, mitsubishi and festo plc programming. I am currently facing an issue with...
Replies
Views
Can any one help me on how to use Allen simulator,please i am new in this.
Replies
Views
hi guys i am glad to see this site.i wana do a project but i know siemens and must do pro in ab product.so which pruduct of ab is equal in s7_300...
Replies
Views
Hello I´m new in PLCS.net and this is my first post, I hope to do this well. I want to connect a HMI E-700 (Beijer Electronics) and a SLC 500...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom