which allen bradlley product = s7_300

u say that the # i/o of campactlogix is as enough as s7_300?

How much I/O do you need? What kinds (discrete, analog, ...)?

You've asked for our help and recommendations. Give us as much information as possible for us to help you. Quit making us ask for it! The faster you give us your total expectations/requirements, the quicker we can give you a good answer!!

i am working on camparing of 3 plc product.
1.siemens 2.allen bradley 3.omron
which product can i use instead of siemens s7_300 do the same
so evrybody can help me or have file please do me a favor.
thanks all.

i am working on camparing of 3 plc product.
1.siemens 2.allen bradley 3.omron
which product can i use instead of siemens s7_300 do the same
so evrybody can help me or have file please do me a favor.
thanks all.

You have been asked a number of times for your project requirements. How many Digital Inputs and Outputs? How many Analog Inputs and Outputs? What kind of Communications do you need? Do you need any Specialty Inputs or Outputs, like an Encoder etc?

If you answer these questions, the members will be able to give you better answers.

Stu.....

hi guys it is,nt practical project.just i want to know any one have camparing file that i use how many more, more useful.
thanks all

Now the truth(?) comes out. IF that's what you want, why didn't you ask it that way?

Perhaps because someone would have answered with something like "Which is better: Ford, Chevy, or Toyota?"

The truth is that they are all fine. They will all do the job you're asking them to do. The differences actually end up being PREFERENCE and SUPPORT (Which can you get the best personal support for locally?)

Or with something like "What do you already use?" It doesn't make a lot of sense to bring a single "off-brand" PLC into your plant. Though it may be "better", it is still "weird" -- unfamiliar software, uncommon spare parts, and longer learning curve - which all lead to longer project times and longer downtime.

And when you asked to compare the S7 -- there are so many different versions of the S7 that it is again nearly impossible to compare. Pick one! Or better yet, pick a particular project with defined requirements.