Alternatives to Win911 on a PC

sanger

We have a critical alarm system that uses Win-911 paging software that talks to an annunciator panel using a Modbus driver. The software runs on an IT managed PC. The managed PC is suffering from all usual the IT related issues.

We are looking for a robust paging alternative that does not rely on using a PC. The system will need to be able to send SMS and/or email messages and can communicate via Modbus serial.

I've been working on a vba script and powershell script to get FTView SE to do this without having to get Win-911. My computers are also IT managed so I'll let you know how it goes.

Similar Topics

Greetings! I have used IFM IO-Link devices for a while now from IFM and they have worked out very well. Unfortunately, IFM is among the many...
Replies
Views
I’ve recently been given several IB-32 and OB32 digital cards for an AB SLC500 that use the 32 pin plugs to a breakout board of some sort...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have suggestions for an alternative to the AB 1783-NATR router? I need something in similar physical size but hoping to find...
Replies
Views
I have an older Panelview 1000 that I wanted to replace with a PV Plus 7, however the prices for one of these is becoming quite high. I have...
Replies
Views
So... Long story short, some of our electricians struggle when asked to measure loops. A clamp on meter resolves this. The Fluke 771 is a great...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom