Amplification of the signal to read Signal GE 90-30

jcp

Hello friends;
Good day. Can any one help me in this regard;
I have a flow meter installed on the Gas pipeline to read the flow. It gives me frequency with the range of 0 to 1000 Hz but amplitude is very low i.e 0.350 volt. The high speed counter module is unable to read that signal.
Can any one send me the simple solution to just ampify the voltage from 0.350 to 3 to 4 volt with no disturbance in frequency. The wave form almost simillar to sinewave.

Thanking you, I will remain

Regards

Similar Topics

Hi all, ,My company designs steam generators and we got a project where we have to put one of our steam generators downhole in an oil field. We...
Replies
Views
I am not sure why this is requested, but it was asked. Currently I have one PLC , with one output to a relay, turning on a field equipment (just...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on automating an industrial fabric shrinkage tester to replace its outdated electronics with a PLC. To get the tank's water level...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a compact Logix plc and I have been task with configuring alarms into our SCADA when an Analog signal stops moving. The analog...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an old panel builder 32 that I’m replacing for a factory talk me hmi . In the plc for the old panel builder there is a coms bit for the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom