An Alternative to Panelview

Tim,

Just a quick note, InduSoft has a PanelBuilder™ import utility, can talk to all of the PLCs you mention AND is very reasonably priced.

InduSoft is very scalable and can run on very low end (i.e. inexpensive) Windows CE hardware or very high end industrial PC’s or Server editions.

I do work for InduSoft, but since the product fits exactly what you were looking for, I thought I would post.

Good luck in your search.

http://www.indusoft.com

Similar Topics

I'm looking for a cheaper HMI alternative that still can be integrated into a system using Rockwell PLCs. I've done a tad bit of research but I...
Replies
Views
Looking to step away from the PVP hardware but not AB software. Its what customers request so thats just not usually an option. Wondering what...
Replies
Views
I have a small project at home that I am wanting to integrate a PLC with. I picked up a PanelView Plus 400 off ebay with the intent of using it to...
Replies
Views
OK I have been bitten by the service pac 3 bug that makes it impossible for me to use the AB PIC driver to communicate with my RS 232 port on my...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom