Analog filter

Crystal clear now ken.

Mickey it was not the math itself but the dynamics of it.I just had to get my head around it.

I will take it to one of the math teacher to look at though just for kicks. Gotta rush though this is my last week of school.i am ready for graduation.

Mickey thanks for the example it helped me get my equiment running correctly even though i did not fully understand it at the time.

Thanks Everyone for taking the time to explain.

Crystal clear now ken.

Mickey it was not the math itself but the dynamics of it.I just had to get my head around it.

I will take it to one of the math teacher to look at though just for kicks. Gotta rush though this is my last week of school.i am ready for graduation.

Mickey thanks for the example it helped me get my equiment running correctly even though i did not fully understand it at the time.

Thanks Everyone for taking the time to explain.

Your welcome. And congratulation on your upcoming graduation.