analog output faceplate in delta v

diar

im trying to configure hand indication control (HIC) i doing the following:
1- configure AI,MANUAL LOADER,AO in control studio named as 100-hic-401 and i use AO_FP AND AO_DT with this tag properties .when i go online and make simulation for my configuration it is good .

2-but my problem is in delta v operator , i add valve dynamo in one picture for cooling water system and when i press on this valve (on operator mode ) the face plate of analog output opened with errors (dvsys.@modfb@.... dose not exist ,and many other errors ) , when i skip these errors and try to increase output also i get error message.

how can i fix .

Similar Topics

im trying to configure hand indication control (HIC) i doing the following: 1- configure AI,MANUAL LOADER,AO in control studio named as...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Hi We're having issues with an FX1N-1DA-BD Analog output module. We're using an metallic contamination sensor MCS 1000 to detect particles. This...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom