Analog... what is your choice?

Whats your choice

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
My friend is working on a analog simulator, it may not be able to be universal voltage so what is your choice? if you were able to pick one?

This will be used with any PLC and hook directly to the I/O and our thought would be that the customer would create their own P&ID loop, then they could see what the different settings do to the process and see the reaction.

I use more 4-20 then anything else but we need to know what is the most popular

Thank you!!

Similar Topics

• Poll
Just wondering what everyone is using and why? im building a new trainer and it will have analog controlling a PID and feedback, I use 0-10vdc now...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have 1793-IE4 (4)analog inputs modules in a 1794-ADN IOFlex DeviceNet Rack. I cannot find if I can I have access to individual channel...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am currently working with an HMI/PLC LP-a070 and I require at least one analog output, but the PLC does not have one. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom