Analogue signal monitoring

LO-LO

Dear Friends,
Now many types of PLC also have analogue input channels. If I want to monitor the profile (slope, level, duration etc) of the analogue signal after a state change of DI or DO signal, can a PLC do this? By what function?
Thank you.
LO-LO

Hi, in PLC if you want view the analogics values, you must programing a application on human machine interface (HMI)and make a connection with your PLC , and a other jobs.
If you are a new PLC user, download a documentation for your PLC and your HMI choice . good look

Now many types of PLC also have analogue input channels.
Almost all PLC manufacturers offer models that have analog inputs.

If I want to monitor the profile (slope, level, duration etc) of the analogue signal after a state change of DI or DO signal, can a PLC do this? By what function?
If the PLC can do math (almost all can), it can do this. The functions are basic math functions, + - * / > < =, and a timer instruction for duration.