Any software better than GX developer for Mitsubushi?

Hillel

I'm still using Medoc (2.30) and like it's
powerfull library tools.
Recently I have tried GX developer and hated it.
It saves all the projects using the same file name.
It is very limited in sending module from one project to another.
Does anyone know of any third party software for the latest Mitsubushi Q series?

It saves all the projects using the same file name.
Hillel,
I'm a little confused on what your talking about and how this is a problem.
Can you please describe these problems in a little more detail? I used to use Medoc, but haven't for years and went to GPPWIN and now I'm using GX Developer.LOVE IT! Well, maybe not,, "LOVE IT", but definatly wouldn't go back to MEDOC.
Tim

Hi,

This is something completely different, but why don't you try the GX IEC Developer (which is completely different from the GX Develper you are using). In our company we are using the GX IEC Developer and we quite like it. The interface is simple, and it uses the IEC standard.

We also have loads of older machinery which have been programmed with the old Medoc 2.30 software, and we have also used the normal GX Developer a few times so I know the differences between the three packages. I have to say that GX IEC Developer is my absolute favorite of the three, and none of the problems you are having with the GX Developer exists in the GX IEC Developer.

Caspar

Dear Friend,

I am also using Medoc version fore a long time version 2.30.But I have a very limited exposure to actual programming of the PLC. I was hoping If you could help me in this< i haev already visited sites like MRplc and all, but didn't get much help.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Anshuman
[email protected]

I persisted in using Medoc 2.3 until I ran into a situation that required functions for newer FX1(S&N) PLCs only available in GX Developer (inline compares with the FX1S or 1N, I think). Thus I was brought kicking and screaming into using Mitsu's third attempt at a Window's based programming environment .. GX Developer (hated Mitsu's first Win app, FXWIN).

After an adjustment period, I wouldn't go back for any reason. Anything you want to do can be done and the more you use it the more you discover its power.

Stick with it, you'll learn to love (well like, anyway) it.

... rab