Any tips for converting SLC program to DoMore?

gbeaker

I am in the process of converting a bunch of old SLC 5/03s to AD DoMore H2s. I am sure people have done this before so I was just looking for some tips of tricks before I get started. Is there anyway to import/convert the tag database or even the actual program? Is there any specific instructions I may have trouble with? Any DoMore features I should be using?

Thanks

There is a documentation import facility, but it does not do a direct import. You will probably need to export a sample from the Do-more and then massage the AB documentation to match.

I suggest using the free video training coupon that comes with the Do-more processor. It should give you a boost toward learning what the differences are.

Also there are a ton of videos on the AutomationDirect YouTube Channel.

The help file is pretty well fleshed out so help can be found there as well. If all else fails, we do have free technical support so give us a call at 1(800) 633-0405 and ask away!