Anyone create thier own Asset Tags

TheWaterboy

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Does anyone create their own asset tags for Equipment. I.E. the Stainless with the black etched letters?
I am considering doing this for a job several months away and would like equipment recommendations. Or does everyone farm this out because of the equipment cost?

We get ours done by a local Laser Engraving shop. We buy our tags from Uline.com and they will laser engrave the for about $2 each.

Similar Topics

Would like to ask .. if anyone here know about creating own library or function block on ProWORX NxT ? I have a backup of ProWORX NxT project...
Replies
Views
Hi All! Boy would it be convenient to simply export my RSLogix 5000 tag database, convert it using a convenient utility, maybe massage it a...
Replies
Views
this a program to send data to barcode printer I want to integrate a new printer in a new machine and i wanted to adapt the old prgram on it but I...
Replies
Views
I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom