Anyone familiar with Hitachi SJ200 Drives?

XIO

I am trying to change the parameters on this drive for maximum frequency (A004). I am following the instructions which are straight foward to change parameters but once I get to the step to use the arrows (up/down) to change the value of the parameter nothing happens. It seems to be locked. I am trying to check if there is any parameter that I am supposed to change first. Any help?

No, I am trying to increase it (A004). I have it at 100hz currently but I need to increase it to 120. I just can not make the display change. I am following the proper steps but once I need to increase or decrease the value with the arrows it just wont do anything. What should I check for?. I am not familiar with this brand so this is really giving me a headache.

my problem is that I can not change up or down any of these values with the arrows in the display. I don't know if there is a "lock" parameter that is not allowing me to change them. The prog LED is on but I just can not change anything.

first of all look to the dipswitch default factory
write down all the parameters so that u can't lose any thing
look to terminal SFT for software lock

Last edited:
Parameter B031 is the software lock. Set back to 0 to access parameters.
AND/OR
One of the intelligent terminal has been assigned the SFT [Software Lock] option code 15 and must be disconnecetd to permit a parameter change.